Door management too complicated?
SiS Electronic Door Locks allows you to control access to all your doors. Select who has access to the different doors of your establishment according to a determined schedule and keep a record of entries for each person. Electronic locks are simple to install and work wirelessly, no wiring required!
- Management of access to different doors
- Establishment of door zones (door groupings)
- Zone allocation and door opening schedule according to employee
- Automatic temporary opening of access doors according to specific schedule (no control required)
- Sale of tickets with or without client for specific zones (SiS Ticketing required)
- Sale of cards, tickets, key chains or fingerprint access associated to one single or multiple zones (SiS Loyalty required)
- Individual door entry records for each employee or client
- Possibility of revoking access or modifying access schedule
- Statistical report of openings and refused access
- Management of warnings and maintenance of doors (battery replacement, lock defect, etc.)
- Possibility of associating employee door access according to start and finish of work shift in SiS
- Automatic encoding of cards when reservation is activated for one or multiple doors (hotel room/rooms)
- Possibility of displaying a warning when someone opens a specific door or door within a specific zone